Disclosure of information in the Website
When you ‘Contact Us’ through the Website, you are required to provide us with your name, your company name and your email address. Your message to us will includes any information you choose to include in it.
Strauss Water may keep the information you submit. Incorrect information or failure to provide all of the information required may prevent us from answering you. We ask you to refrain from providing us the personal information of a third party without the third party’s explicit consent.
The Website is designed for use by people of all ages.
You are not obligated to disclose any information by law, and you do so at your choice and consent. In case you do not wish to provide any information, you are kindly requested not to use the Website.
Information gathered during use of the Website
While you are using the Website, Strauss may gather information on your surfing habits, the pages you viewed, the services that interested you, the location of your computer and details of the IP address through which you accessed the Website, etc.
Use of the information
- To enable us to contact you.
- To ensure the regular operation and development of the Website;
- To deliver direct messaging notification and/or advertisement, including information regarding products and benefits, that, in the view of Strauss Water, may interest you, via fax, automated dialing system, email, SMS, and any other manner. Such direct messaging may be sent to you if you explicitly consented to it. You may revoke your consent at any time and cease from receipt of direct messaging.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Strauss Water will not share your data with third parties, other than in the following cases:
- To the extent that this is required for the purpose of regular supply of the Website services, Website management and control, fulfilling your requests, facilitating relevant marketing activities, etc., Strauss Water may allow access to your personal information to its agents, contractors, business partners, or other service providers as needed. Strauss Water will limit the information provided to service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and requires them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and to comply with applicable privacy legislation including an adequate level of protection of your personal information. Such third-parties may use your personal information only to provide services to you or to Strauss Water and will not be given permission to use such information for other purposes. Such third parties may include, for example. IT suppliers (e.g., cloud-based services suppliers).
- Should you violate the terms and conditions of the Website, or should you perform, through the Website or in connection therewith, actions considered by Strauss Water to be contrary to law or an attempt to perform such actions.
- Should Strauss Water receive a judicial order instructing it to disclose your particulars or the information about you to a third party.
- Should a certified authority require this, after Strauss Water has investigated and found that such requirement is reasonable and justified. In any event, Strauss will disclose only the minimum information required.
- In any dispute, argument, claim, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between you and Strauss Water.
- In any case where Strauss is of the opinion that disclosure of the information is necessary to prevent serious injury to your person or property, or to the person or property of a third party.
- Strauss Water is entitled to disclose and share anonymous, aggregate and statistical information with other company or organization related to Strauss and with suppliers, business partners and any and all third parties at its sole discretion, but it shall not knowingly or intentionally reveal your identity to such third parties without your consent; in any event, Strauss Water shall not reveal your personal information, including the information collected from the Website to advertisers for advertisement purposes.
The above data transfer may include transfer to or access from a country outside your country of residence (including outside of Israel), subject to an agreement applying the requirements of the applicable data privacy laws.
Cookies are text files that your browser creates when it receives an order from the Website’s computers. Some Cookies expire when you close your browser, and others are saved on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies can contain diverse information such as the pages you have visited, the time you spent in the Website, from where you reached the Website, information you would like to see when entering the Website, and more.
If you do not want to accept Cookies you can prevent this by changing your browser definitions. To do this, please consult your browser’s Help file. However, remember that blocking Cookies may prevent you from using part of the Website’s services and features, or those in other websites.
Additionally, you can delete the Cookies stored in your computer at any time. We recommend doing so only if you are absolutely sure that you do not want the Website to be customized to suit your preferences, and if you want the Website not to identify you on repeat visits to sections in the Website that require registration. As Cookies sometimes prevent the need to enter user names and passwords, we recommend that they not be deleted unless you are absolutely certain that you have first written down all the information required to use the Website and kept it in a safe place.
Analysis and Monitoring
Strauss Water applies information security systems and procedures in the Website. While these systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized penetration of Strauss Water’s computer systems, they are not one hundred percent secure. Consequently, Strauss Water does not warrant that the Website will be absolutely immune to unauthorized access to the information stored in its systems.
Rights to access, alter or delete information
According to the Israeli Data Privacy law, 1981, you are entitled to review your personal information stored in the Strauss Water database. In Addition, if you found such information to be mistaken, incomplete, unclear or outdated, you may address Strauss Water with a request to have the information altered or deleted. Should Strauss have cause to deny your request, it shall notify you, and you may appeal such decision, in accordance with the manner set in the data privacy regulations.
Additionally, if the information stored in the Strauss Water database is used for the purpose of personal communication with you, based on your belonging to a certain group in the population which was determined by one or more characteristics of persons whose names are included in the database (direct marketing messaging), you are entitled, under the Data Privacy law, 1981, to require, in writing, that your information will be removed from the database. In such case, Strauss Water will delete information that is required for it to address you with such commercial proposal only. Information that is required for Strauss for the purpose of conducting its business – including statistical, anonymous or aggregative information, used for the purpose of static analysis and record of other commercial activities you performed in the Website – will continue to be stored by Strauss Water lawfully, but will no longer be used to address you. If within 30 days you will not receive confirmation that the information you requested to delete was indeed deleted according to this section, you will have the right to address the court, in accordance with the manner set in the data privacy regulations, with a request to instruct Strauss to act accordingly.
Requests under these sections are to be addressed to email address or telephone number listed below.
Strauss Water makes sure to comply with the provisions of the law and respects the right of the users of the Website and of others to privacy, to their good name, or any and all other rights. If you have been negatively affected by the Website and/or in regard to any other matter, please contact us through the following channels, and we will make every effort to address the matter as soon as possible:
Strauss Water, 1 Yoni Netanyahu Street, Or-Yeuda, Israel.
Click here to contact us using website contact form.